Sweet MG. She is such a happy girl. A few of her favorite things these days...sweet potatoes, her big brother J., bath time, watching our cat (HK), chewing on anything that comes close to her mouth and flashing her big grins to anyone who will indulge. I can't imagine anything more cute or more special than your baby smiling from ear to ear. This time last year I was convinced she was a baby Nicholas (or Jack). I had no idea how I could love another child as much as I loved J. Boy, has she taught us a few lessons in the short time she has been here. The most important lesson...that the love you feel for your children is not divided when there are two of them...it is multiplied. Thank you God for a healthy, beautiful and happy baby girl and a big brother who thinks she is his best friend.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Happy Girl!
at
1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment