J. went to the circus today with his Nanny. Here is his commentary...
Mommy: Did you have fun at the circus?
J.: Oh yes
Mommy: What did you see at the circus?
J.: It was TOOO loud Mommy
Mommy: Oh yeah?
J.: Oh yes, and there wasn't a cannon!
Mommy: Good, I know you didn't want to hear the cannon.
J: No Mommy I did not WANT to hear a cannon. They are TOOOO loud!
Mommy: Well what did you SEE at the circus?
J.: Dancing girls and an elephant named Henry
Mommy: And what else?
J.: That's ALLLLLLLLL Mommy! That's ALLLLLLL!
Not exactly what I would remember about the circus but to J. it was a great time! Thanks Nanny for the fun afternoon. He loves spending time with you. (Photo from last years circus adventure with Mommy and Daddy)
Saturday, February 24, 2007
The Greatest Show on Earth...
at
11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment