
Click HERE
Password: (7 letters) first name of our feline friend
NOTE: Music will begin after PW entered
She was in a "mood" so we didn't get as many as we would have liked. Daddy is wondering when we're going to photograph her with her clothes on. Hahahaha. He just doesn't understand cute baby shots in the buff. Our photographer just received a super duper new piece of equipment that MG will be trying out very soon. I'm sure there will be more to share with you in the near future. Our little model baby! Enjoy the photos!
Photos COPYRIGHTED by Courtney Marler Photography
**If you can't remember the name of our feline friend, email me and I'll send it to you. I'm just trying to keep the weirdos from getting in.**
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
MG gallery...sweet baby pictures inside...
at
9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment