
It's never a good thing when you are met with words like that. I knew it was going to be a good one. I was right. They were supposed to be rolling or tossing the ball but I don't think either of those would have landed quite this high. Rebekah and I wanted to laugh...loudly. Instead, we had to don our best stern Mommy faces and reinforce our discussion on inside ball etiquette (but not before I whipped out the camera for a great photo op). Look at Elizabeth's smile...I bet she's thinking...yes, Mommy, I know we made a bad choice but maybe if I smile sweetly for the camera my cute factor will earn us a few points. Guess what, she was right! We let them off the hook. Why you ask...because we couldn't keep a straight face.
Monday, March 5, 2007
Mrs. Rebekah...it's stuck...it went very high...
at
1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment