Who: MG and J
What: up to no good
When: 8:00 AM
Where: Womble house (while Mommy was getting dressed)
How: Beats me...
Oh well, no one got hurt or they didn't hurt each other. I guess that makes it OK. I mean, come on, who hasn't ever eaten cookies for breakfast? Now, I know four year olds don't eat cookies for breakfast but occassionally grown ups do...right? Here's the best part...
Mommy: JTW! WHY are you eating cookies for breakfast? You know that is not a choice.
J: Because they are SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD Mommy, MMM MMM MMM, they are SOOOOOOOO good!
And then of course there's MG and her new obsession with the Pampers wipes box...
Well, all I could do was grab the camera (as usual) for a quick one and then take the cookie and the wipes away. All you can do is laugh, ya know?
Monday, April 2, 2007
You turn your back for ONE minute and this is what happens...
at
9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Ok definitely too funny! I think we have all had an incident like that. And as for the wipes--that has been my little one's fave obsession for several months. Get ready it doesn't go away anytime soon. Hide as soon as you get done with them. I have to search all over and my hubby gets ticked but he has never had to clean up 80 wipes all over the floor and debate on whether or not this one is ok to use again...what about that one? hehe!
Post a Comment