Attention lurkers...
So, how can the Womble Times have over 1000 visitors and very few comments? I know we're not THAT exciting but we'd like to know who actually takes the time to read our blog. Consider this an answering machine message...
You have reached the Wombles. Please leave a message after the tone...BEEEP!!!
Thanks,
The Management
**To leave a message select the comment button below**
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Come out...Come out...wherever you are...
at
2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Uh... I do! :)
Okay - so I'm one that looks a few times a week at your doins. I love to read about your kids!!! They crack me up.
I'm already a commenter but I suppose I can leave another message. You know I'm on the blog front.........
Me here... just catching up from being in the 'Mala.
I'm here every week. =)
Post a Comment