Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Eliza's big debut...

Months ago, I asked you to pray for a little girl named Eliza. For a little recap, Eliza was born in Guatemala. Her adoption hit a little bump early on with a missing document. Then, all of the looming Haque Convention changes jeopardized her homecoming near the end. I posted the good news here on our blog when she exited PGN in May and we all celebrated an answer to prayer. Eliza arrived home on June 7th completing the Jones party of 6...joining a Daddy, a Mommy, the Big brother, the Bigger brother and the Biggest brother of all!

I have been making little movies for various reasons over the past several years. I considered adding this to my Peekaboo business and asked Ashley (my friend & Eliza's Mommy) if she would be my guinea pig. She agreed. Fast forward two months... I finally finished Eliza's movie just in time (and I mean JUST IN TIME) for her Welcome Home party on Sunday. With her Mommy's permission, I present "The Journey to Eliza". Just click the play button, sit back, relax and find the nearest Kleenex box (or atleast it was required at my house). Feel free to leave comments for Eliza and her family. I know her Mommy will be happy to know we are all celebrating along with them.

Of course, I am happy to discuss all things adoption with anyone who would like to know more. Of course, I am sure you already knew that, didn't you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome video! What a precious little girl--congrats Jones family!!

Sonja said...

I didn't know that you knew anything about adoption....... :)

Saw the video at the party. very impressive!

Courtney said...

LOL at Sonja's comment above.... =)

FABulous video! What a beautiful little addition to their family.