Monday, July 9, 2007

It's my bloggy and I'll cry if I want to...

If this were not my family blog I would probably be inserting a few ugly words right here. Instead I'll just insert this: !@#$%%^*$^@$*%>":#*@$@&*$#%&@*#!@#*%&$%#. Translation: I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I THINK I COULD HIT SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!! I can't recall ever hitting a real person but today might just be a milestone. Moving date is indefinite at this point. Little plumber boy who hooked up the upstairs toilet didn't even CONNECT THE PLUMBING!!!!!! So, there wasn't a trickle of water...there was an outrigth SPRAY of water!!!!!!!!! Apparently, our GC thinks we should wait it out to see what's going to happen before we decide what to do. Hmmm...a damaged ceiling and bumpy hard wood floors...I don't think they are going to fix themselves. They clearly aren't thinking this is such a huge problem. You know, because it doesn't matter to THEM if our life is put on hold until they get their stinkin act together. It doesn't matter that every day we delay closing at this point it is costing US money. They could care less that everything about our life has to be rearranged until further notice. Hey, let's just let wooden floors and sheetrock dry naturally (AKA TURTLE SPEED) for who knows how many days before we assess the damage and formulate a plan. That sounds like a great idea. I'm sure in a few DECADES this will be comical, but today, it is NOT. It is REALLY NOT. I guess the Womble's drew the short straw again. OK, vent over...well atleast for now anyway. I have a feeling I'll be back.

P.S. Aren't you all glad I am venting on my blog instead of calling and yelling in your ear? Just consider it the only gift I can muster up today.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

ACK!!!!!! Sorry friend!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd really like a picture to accompany your vent...perhaps one of your very best frustrated faces. It might give you some comic relief. I'm sorry they have less interest in your life and the consequences of this mishap. But, as inconvenient as it is, I'd make sure it's all fixed and settled before you move in.

Anonymous said...

Is this what I have to look forward to????

Anonymous said...

Not cool...just not cool at all! I'm sorry!

Anonymous said...

oh me oh my! suck! :( Call me if you want to vent "live" -

Sonja said...

My manager at work (you know her) has a picture of Condoleeza Rice with a very stern face pasted onto a stick and when she gets very angry she pulls it out and places it over her real face. You, M, need a "Condie Face".........