Farewell husband, children and crazy everyday Mommy life. I'm off for a weekend with the girls...
You are ENTHUSIASTICALLY invited to a fun filled weekend of scrappin'.
Friday October 5th at 5 PM until Sunday October 7th at 5 PM
Let's call it "Camp Womblecrop".
or "Crop til ya drop"?
Maybe "Crop-o-palooza"?
How about "The Womble Crop-a-lot-i-guess"? (no large brown elephants allowed)
I know, I know..."Scraparoo" (minus the questionable activities that go on at Manchester, TN's claim to fame).
WHATEVER you want to call it, you are invited. I have had the privilege of a scrapbook weekend twice a year for the past 4 years. It is the only time of the year I scrapbook and it is GREAT GREAT fun. Instead of going somewhere this year, we're going to attempt it at my house and see how much money we save. My wonderful, caring, loving, supportive husband has agreed to take a little road trip to visit his Father in Atlanta. Don't worry he's taking the kiddos too.
A few rules...no children...no husbands...no ax murderers...that pretty much covers it...
So, let me know if your interested. We'll work out all of the specifics once I know who is coming. If you'd like to bring a friend (AKA someone I don't know) I'll need their name and SS#. Once I complete their criminal background check I'll send out acceptance letters. :-) Just kidding...
Come on girls...you KNOW you want to come...now sign up already before you hurt my feelings...
P.S. Haybales, unidentified smiling Mommy and limousine service not included.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Attention ALL of my Scrapbooking amigas...
at
9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I'm there!!
My scrappin' bag is already packed!!
ME me me me me.
Post a Comment