Do you think he resembles Jamie or Bobby? You know, the Deen boys, Paula's sons? I think my children have been watching a little too much Food Network. First MG, and now, her brother. What is it with butter? Disgusting. 
J. has had an obsession with Country Crock Cinnamon Butter for most of his life. Seriously. I can't remember when it began but it has been years ago. I think maybe the holiday season of his second birthday? It's a special edition butter and they only make it at certain times of the year. Country Crock makes several specialty butters through the year (strawberry, pumpkin) and we've tried substituting. I have even made my own when we were desperate. Can you guess how that went over? Breakfast food just isn't the same without it. We've even had grandparents and friends watch their grocery stores for the latest cinnamon run. Thank goodness it is usually dated months in advance so we can buy more than one at a time.
After he had eaten his fill he found me and proclaimed..."MMM,MMM,MMM, that cinnamon butter sure tastes GOOOOOOD Mommy"! Note to self: return cinnamon butter to refrigerator immediately after use. Now I know why refrigerator manufacturers put the dairy bin at the top. It is for little people named J.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Just another one of the Deen boys...
at
10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Ha - you do have some butter-eatin' kids, dontcha??? =)
that's just gross!!
Post a Comment