If you want to secretly eat all of the candy out of the special treat box where is the safest place to hide it?
Oh WOW! How did that get under there? What are you talking about Mommy? I didn't do anything. 
[Insert "crinkle crinkle crinkle" sound] I didn't hear anything Mommy. I didn't hear a "crinkle crinkle crinkle" candy paper sound coming from my Scooby Doo underwear. 
Well, Mommy, since you happened upon this mysterious box under the chair...and I have no idea how it made it's way under there...and then you found a sucker inside my underwear...I wonder how THAT got in there? (Shhh...don't tell Mommy it's my secret--I bet she won't EVER look in THERE--hiding place) Do you think I could just keep this little sucker in a safe place for you?
Can you guess what the answer was? Never, EVER a dull moment at the Womble house...
P.S. Yes, he is sporting a Dale Jr. redneck racing t-shirt that he is only allowed to wear at home. No comments please.
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Mr. Mischief...
at
11:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
In his underwear?!?!?!
All I can do is laugh! Remind me not to eat anything he gives me... =)
I'm cracking up. Not sure I personally would eat a sucker after it had been in my underwear......
Yummm!!!
Post a Comment