Did you know that one pair of Diego boxer briefs can hold 9 plastic balls, 1 large rubber ball and a race car? Well, I didn't either...until today. I debated on whether I should post this on the blog but it is just too funny to keep to myself. I will probably remove the picture in a few days so go ahead and get your laughs in now. I won't go into the conversation we had before I realized what kind of circular objects he needed to remove from his Diegos. It was hysterical to say the least but this is and always will be a G-rated blog. And what does any good Mommy do when her boy does something worth remembering? She tells him to "be a statue" and dives for the camera, right? Just when you start to take your job a little too seriously God reminds you that laughter is a requirement for parenthood. And, boy, does my little man make me laugh!
P.S. Notice the PLAY syringe in his hand. Earlier he was showing MG what NOT TO DO with a syringe. You know, how you shouldn't play with REAL syringes because when you do you have to go to the HOSPITAL!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Things that make you go hmmmm...
at
1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Even in his briefs - its still G rated!! Can I say, this is probably the MOST hysterical post I've ever seen!!! I so wouldn't take the picture off - you have to see it to believe it!!!
Oh... you SO NEED to put the conversation on here!! and I'm with Kim... don't take it off. You never know when you're friends will need a laugh and come back for this exact post. :)
hilarious. absolutely hilarious.
Post a Comment