We interrupt your current beach vacation programming to share with you another good laugh from the parenting world, two actually. I think they both must have hidden cameras in my house. Thanks to my amigas Ashley and Kelly for sharing them with me. I could use a good laugh this week...
Pachelbel Bedtime...
Mom's Overture by Anita Renfroe...
Now SHE is hysterrical!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Parenting 101...
at
4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
hummm... a teaser, eh? :) can't wait to hear about your monday. love you!
Just listening to that will make you stress. I can remember those days when you were young. (I do miss them even though they were hectic!) I think I tried to warn you that one day you would be a mom and you would know what I meant.
Love ya Mom
Ok I just had a chance to watch that lady---that is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment