Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Festival...

Bean bag toss. Petting Zoo. TicTacToe throw. Frisbee Toss. Hole in One. Pizza and Hotdogs. Treasure hunt. Just a few of the things we did at our church Halloween festival. No respectable party could be without a Jumpy House, right? So, what did our church have? J's favorite Jumpy Houses x 3! We had a hard time getting him to leave. However, with a little enticement of the candy to come, he put on his shoes and lurked out of there like any good Spiderman would.

By this point, we could have changed her name to the Grouchy Ladybug. While this face could be mistaken for a smile let me assure you it was between whiney protests. If I had to guess, her thoughts here went something like this..."Brother, you have been waiting in line FOREVER! HURRY UP! I am hot, I am tired, I am bored because all the games are for big kids and I don't get to eat any of this stupid candy anyway. It is MY bedtime and I am ready to GO HOME!" Little did she know we had two more stops to go. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay J! Glad you had fun! Now just talk your little friend Jacob into liking those jumpy houses. ;)