Thursday, December 13, 2007

MG and the loo...

The phone is missing. The other three handsets say "IN USE" but #4 is no where to be found. Sorry everyone, our phone is off the hook today. I wonder where I put it? I wonder if MG has been playing with the phones again? Where in the world could it be? 94 minutes later I located the missing phone. How do I know it was 94 minutes later? The phone has a call timer that begins when you press the flash button. It took me 94 minutes to find her new hiding place. When we purchased this set of phones I jokingly said, "Well, who needs a submersible phone?" Guess the jokes on me...No worries people...the upstairs toilet is rarely used and still clean from the day before. After a good Clorox scrub and a few days of drying out it was good as new. Definitely not false advertising when they labeled this one SUBMERSIBLE.

Later on in the day, J and MG were playing in our bedroom. I peeked in to check on them...where is MG? As soon as I opened the bathroom door she said..."Uh-oh...Ma-ma...Uh-oh". Never good words to hear when your kid is secretly playing alone in the bathroom. Apparently, J opened the door to the bathroom and forgot to close it back. He also forgot to put away his flushable wipes AND flush the toilet. MG, being the little sneaky one she is, made a quick run to the kitchen trash, got out the empty milk carton, went back to the bathroom, pulled all the wipes out of the box, threw them in the toilet and then topped it off with the dirty stolen milk carton. She did all this in the time it took me to put in a load of laundry.

And yes, I converted this one to black and white to spare you the obvious. Let's just say J left his sister a little surprise. NICE.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Well... I call say is EWW! MG, you're a PRINCESS... I repeat, a PRINCESS. Now get outta the bathroom!

Sonja said...

What's up with kids and the toilet? you know my toilet fiasco! I'm going to say you have lucked out so far being that you didn't have to get a professional in on this!!

Anonymous said...

heh heh! That is too funny--sneaky little thing isn't she?! I've got one at my house too--know the feeling.