Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008!

Happy New Year friends! I hope your New Years Eve was safe and full of great memories. We had to cancel New Years festivities with our friends thanks to the epizooty. However, we have a rain check we'll be cashing in very soon. The Womble 4 hung out at home, did a little filing and organizing (how's that for excitement) and topped off our evening with game night. We weren't nearly as exciting as J's friend Elizabeth who was supposed to take part in game night, but I guess we filled the void.

I'm not one for resolutions. Let's just be real, I never keep them. Instead I've decided to make a list of things I want to accomplish in 2008.

---I want to donate my hair to Locks of Love
---I want to find an 11:00 small group at church that is a good fit for us
(and that our children can last all the way through)
---I want to complete the window treatments for my entire house
---I want to take J to buy food for our homeless shelter once a month
---I want us, as a family, to eat healthier
---I want to mail our dossier to China on my 30th birthday
(sealed with a pink ribbon, a kiss and tears of joy)
---I want to decorate every room in this house including hanging things on the walls
(I have issues with putting holes in the wall--weird, I know)
---I want to develop a OAMC plan for the year and add Meal Planning Mondays to the blog
---I want to post Thankful Thursdays every week (or at least every other)
---I want to take pictures of my children in front of Cinderella's Castle
---I want to join a ladies Bible study at church
---I want to keep my ferns alive longer than one season
---I want to clean out and donate everything we do not use or need
---I want to create at least 50 greetings and 20 blog designs for Peek-a-Boo Greetings

Hmmmm...now that I've reviewed my "want to do" list it looks like I have a busy year ahead. Hey, at least I didn't set myself up with a bunch of goals I know I can't reach. They are attainable. Well, most of them are minus the fern thing. My thumbs are as brown as they come. Happy New Year guys. May 2008 be the very best year imaginable for all of us.

1 comment:

Kim said...

good luck with ALL that!!!