Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fit for the princess...

Before:
the blue puppy Britax carseat cover I just HAD to have for J 5 years ago. It has seen better days.During:
a very distressed MG thinking Mommy is doing something terrible to her "go byebye"After:
the cutest custom made girly-girl Britax carseat cover ever created. Frogs, puppies, bunnies, kitties and turtles wearing smocked dresses with coordinating ruffle fabric to give just an extra hint of girliness. It even included the buckle and strap covers. What could be cuter than THAT?
(FYI: I provided my own fabric and she custom made it just for the Roundabout. The covers are not shown in the photo above but I have them. I found the lady on eBay. If anyone needs a new cover let me know. I have her email address.)

1 comment:

Rachel Spence said...

Hey yeah man you were gonna send me her info! puhleze