Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hiatus...

I am on hiatus until further notice. I'll get caught up eventually. It has been a tough couple of weeks. I need to find MY happy place. I know I'm not going to find it here. Catchyalater girls.

We have embraced this verse as J's "story" for most of his life. It is even printed above the windows in his bedroom as a description of who he is to us. It is a reminder that God's plan and our plan are not always one in the same. Ultimately, His plan is always better (even though it doesn't necessarily feel like it at the moment)."For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." --Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Love you, friend!

MGK said...

I love you, M. Hold on to HIS truth and try praise Him in this storm. It WILL all come to fruition according to his plan. Let me know if I can do anything for you. I LOVE that you have J's verse written on the framing in your home. What a testimony.
Molly