our son ate his first sandwich today. His tummy is still trying to recover from the EVIL stomach virus. Here's the rundown from our conversation...
M: J, can I make you some toast for lunch?
J: Yep, but don't toast it in the toaster
M: So you want a piece of bread?
J: I don't eat bread Mommy
M: OK, so you want a piece of toast that is not toasted?
J: Yep
M: Well, what do you want on your floppy toast?
J: No turkey, no lettuce, no mustard, no pickles, no cheese, a little bit of peanut butter, no jelly, no tomato, no ham...
M: So, you want a peanut butter sandwich?
J: I don't eat sandwiches Mommy
M: OH, that's RIGHT J! I forgot you don't eat sandwiches. Let me make sure I understand. You want a piece of toast that is not toasted without turkey, lettuce, mustard, pickles, cheese, jelly, tomato or ham but with a little peanut butter?
J: Yes ma'am!
M: OK! You got it! :-)
I gladly met his request. He ate almost all of it including the crust. Since Daddy is out of town I had to take a picture so he would really believe me. It only took 5.5 years but he finally did it! He did not choke, gag or throw a "foodfit". It is a great day at the Womble house. A great day, indeed.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
It only took 5.5 years but...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Ok this conversation is too funny but YAY for J!!!!
Post a Comment