Little Miss Julia came to hang out with us today. She arrived bright and early at 5:45 AM wide awake and ready to greet the Wombles! J and MG were so excited to have her here. MG thought for sure she came over to ride around in the baby stroller all day. Numerous times she pushed it over to Julia and pointed for her to get in. You know, she never once dumped her out in the floor or ran her into a wall like she does her pretend babies. Thank goodness they put straps in baby strollers or she surely would have ended up on her sweet little head! Just kidding Rebekah. It didn't happen. You can breathe now.
I must have heard MG say "Hiiiiii Bay Bay" at least 100 times today while waving her hand about three inches from Julia's face. Not only was she the Julia greeter, she was also the paci police. If it fell out MG was sticking it back in before I could even reach for it. Note in the photos that MG is holding both of their pacis. If she couldn't keep her paci in for the photo, neither could Julia. I'm pretty sure they swapped paci's (and germs) at some point. Sorry Rebekah--I'm not kidding on that one. Never fear my friend. I did take the time to wash it well after MG took her paci for a spin. I bet this is the one time you are thankful for my germophobia. :-)
J had to get in on the action though he was not as interested in her as MG. He was more concerned about when Ms. Rebekah was arriving. Really, he didn't truly care about Ms. Rebekah's arrival. He just wanted to see Elizabeth. Who cares about the baby when her big sister is much more fun!
DISCLAIMER: no harm was done to the baby named Julia during the capture of these photographs. The "quack quack", cowboy, space ranger and T-rex may have given her a fright. However, there was no physical harm inflicted upon the baby named Julia who was in my care. I am not responsible for any emotional or mental harm brought on by her up close experience with the above listed pretend characters.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Hiiiii Bay Bay...
at
4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
How cute!! Now, go get those babies their own baby!! They are ready!
It is a true friend who will welcome your two month old into their home at 5:45 AM. Thank you, dear friend! (Love the pics!)
Post a Comment