This morning Kroger Consumer Affairs replied to Friday's email. Boy, they so concerned about my experience, aren't they?
Dear Mommy:
Thank you for contacting Kroger. It is our goal to exceed customer expectations and when we don't live up to them, we do want to know about it. I have made the store manager and his team of associates aware of your comments so they can receive the feedback they need in order to improve in this area. Again, I am very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, or ours.
Sincerely,
A. R.
Consumer Affairs
Reference: 5383085
(Obviously, names have been edited...obviously)
Monday, June 9, 2008
The Reply...
at
1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Uhmm yeah - that sounds like the same reply Spence got after her bad experience! Which, by the way, was totally different from yours! Sounds like they didn't read it! And then send out the auto-reply! You would expect atleast a gift card or something worth a little more than that lame apology! What wankers! I'd send them another little note that says "kiss off!"
Just an FYI when I sent my letter in. It wasn't corporate who ended up addressing my issue. THEY made the store itself contact me. I thought that was better. =) Look for it. They even called me too.
Whatever! Let's see if the store contacts you like they did for your friend Rach. Geez. They need to be kissing your hiney!
That was so lame. So lame. I mean, you sent them a very detailed letter, and they sent you that???? They should have sent you a gift card or something to entice you to come back.
Post a Comment