Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Did we pass?

For those of you wondering if we passed visit #1 of our homestudy, I think that is a yes. It lasted about an hour and was perfectly painless. I have heard social worker horror stories and I just knew that would happen to us. I was sooo wrong. She is the nicest woman and you can tell she genuinely enjoys bringing families together.

J was quick to tell her all of the technology he is deprived from on a daily basis. :0) He listed off every electronic device in our home when she asked him what he likes to do. I finally had to say WHAT ELSE do you like to do besides play the Wii and Leapster? He wasn't shy AT ALL with her. He answered all of her questions...including the one about would you like to have a baby sister?

"Oh, yes, I would like to have another baby sister. Her name is M and she lives all the way in China."

Good answer JTW. Good answer! One visit down. Three to go.

(and for all of you weirdos out there trying to blow up this photo and figure out who Mommy is and where we live...I blurred it all...no such luck)

1 comment:

Sonja said...

don't think I didn't already notice the blurring. obviously you are way more up on remaining anonymous than me being that for 2 years now you have been able to obtain my site by googling. who knew?