Monday, July 28, 2008

A&D Ointment: a multipurpose product

I'm swearing off laundry because things like this happen when I'm in the laundry room...

MG: (loud screaming voice) Moooooommmmmmmmyyyyyy, I steeeky
Me: I'll be right there
MG: (loud screaming voice) Moooooommmmmmmmyyyyyy, HELP! I steeeky
Me: where are you (following the sound to our bathroom)
MG: I steeky (holding up hands pointing to head)
Me: GASP!!!!! STAND RIGHT THERE AND DO NOT MOVE


After dashing for the Nikon, I located the culprit...

the aftermath...

and a sad little girl who couldn't get the "steeeky off"

After a very stern discussion, a good scrub of the child AND the walls I find that she has found a great way to entertain herself while Mommy is cleaning up her mess...by making another one.

It took me eleven days to get the oil out of her hair. ELEVEN DAYS! I know people thought we hadn't bathed her in a month. It was nasty. Then, my ever so smart friend Rebekah remembered Neutrogena. It used to strip everything out of hair back in the 80's so why not AandD? For future reference you'll be glad to know it still works like it did back in the day. Wish I had thought of that ten days ago...

No comments: