Our original vacation plan was to head to the beach after a few days at JimPa and NeNe's. Then I discovered our Pediatrician couldn't see J and MG for checkups until August. Normally that would have been fine but I needed them pronto for our homestudy. So, we canceled our beach adventure for checkups and shots. The kids were thrilled. Thanks anonymous Mommy for canceling said appointments ten minutes before I called. You saved my keester.
I try to take only one child at a time to Pediatrician appointments (if at all possible). Personally, I think it allows everyone to focus on one little person at a time.
The morning visit belongs to MG...
29 pounds 5 ounces (80%)
37 inches (^97%)
The afternoon visit goes to J...
45 1/2 pounds (55%)
47 inches (90%)
Both are now up-to-date on immunizations. MG had three sticks today. J received two. HE WAS NOT HAPPY AND LET EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE OFFICE KNOW ABOUT IT. My ears are still ringing. He now has his green form for Kindergarten!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
The Perfectly Healthy Duo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment