Thursday, August 7, 2008

Let's see what you're made of...

Today was J's Kindergarten screening. He was SOOOOO excited! He met a new teacher, sat in a "real" classroom and answered lots of questions. Of course, he couldn't tell me anything she asked him. The teacher left me outside in the hall, but luckily, I could hear through the cracked door with my bionic Mommy ears. {Enter the sneaky Mommy--because you KNOW my ear was as close to that crack as humanly possible. If I could have morphed into a ladybug on the wall I would have done it in a flash. Ahhh, I digress...} From what I could hear, he answered the questions correctly. I don't have a clue how they score those things but I will soon find out. Next Thursday night at parent orientation we will find out his teacher. For the record, she's going to be one lucky girl to have my baby in her class (IF I decide to let him go). The most important prayer right now is for him to be placed with a teacher that will make HIM one lucky student. I have so many mixed emotions about Kindergarten right now. I can't believe it's time for him to go.

No comments: