Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll...

It feels as if autumn has arrived today and I couldn't be happier! I am anxiously anticipating the...

pumpkin patch
autumn leaves
hot apple cider
new Halloween costumes
cool nights
homemade chili
warm fires
pumpkin carving
fall clothes
football games
caramel apples
pumpkin spice latte (my new indulgence)

and the two main reasons why fall is my favorite season...
family traditions and giving thanks.

I hope the new blogover puts you in the fall spirit. Drag out those fall decorations and go buy yourself some mums. It is TIME! Happy Fall Ya'll!

Love,
Mommy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new Fall blog look! Don't you just love the font Confection??? I LOVE Fall! Thanks for the reminder!

Rachel Spence said...

I like it!!! Mums yes that is what I need. They always make my house look better!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look! glad you're back. The Daniello's look for your updates daily and have missed you so!

Amber said...

My thoughts exactly!!! I love the fall too!!! Maybe we can get the kids together soon!! Thanks for updating the blog!! I have been missing reading up on you guys!!! I now feel up to speed!!! You truly have such a gift with words!! You can having me laughing and crying within minutes of each other!!!

Courtney said...

Looks fabuloso! I, too, love me some fall and have been enjoying the cooler weather. Even had the windows open today. =)

Kim said...

Lovin' the new look!