After much ado, our homestudy review was faxed to our social worker this morning. It took two weeks and one day. Tuesday was a stinky day on the homestudy front. The bad experience prompted a "heart to heart" discussion with one of our agency directors on Wednesday (concerning the lack of professionalism on the part of an agency employee) . The result of our "heart to heart": home study was reviewed and faxed by 10 AM this morning. In the words of my social worker, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease". Today you can call me squeaky. :-)
Next stop...USCIS
Thursday, September 18, 2008
REVIEW IS COMPLETE!
at
5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
YAY!!! I missed the "squeaky" part but whatever works!
Clarification would be that I missed the "squeaky" part when you were telling me the story over the phone. {I do understand the reference I swear LOL!) We just talked briefly so you didn't get to that part. Funny to read on here though and like I said HEY whatever works!! YAY!!!
Why is it that no one quite undersands that THIS is your CHILD you are trying to get to... and their lack of (insert any of many words here)is only hindering you.
Then again, I learned... if we were a day earlier "ready" we would not have OUR Eliza... only someone else.
God works all things for the good for those who trust in Him.
I guess she HEEEAAARD that!!!!!
Maybe you could call MY agency and start sqeakin'......'cause it a'int workin' for me. :)
well 2 weeks is better than 3! i would love to know the scoop on your agency conversation...someday i may have one of my own!;)
Hooray! A major thing on the list checked off... another step closer to M!
Well, let's get this baby home!
Post a Comment