One step closer...our fingerprinting appointment arrived today. Yahooooo! November 4th at 10 AM...be there or be square. They have our social security numbers wrong on the form so I'll have to call them on Monday to correct that information. According to my calculations (I love to say that), it took USCIS 20 days to issue our fingerprinting appointment and 24 days for us to receive it.
**UPDATE: I talked to USCIS on Monday. Apparently there is a glitch in the system rounding all SS#'s up to the nearest thousandth. Hmmmm...rounding my SS# up would be a different person considering we are identified by our 10 digit number. Once again I'm trying to figure out how this process is HELPING us bring home our daughter. This is mistake #3 in one month. Let's just hope they get all of their mistakes out of their system before they actually review our petition.
Friday, October 24, 2008
B-I-O-M-E-T-R-I-C-S...
at
3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Yea!! Just don't wash your hands too much...it can cause you to fail! i failed once!
Post a Comment