Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grrrrrr...

I just talked to our "friends" at the USCIS Haque Unit. This the office that will process our I-800A. Well, guess what? Nearly two weeks after our petition was submitted it is still not in the system. Translation: these life changing documents have been sitting on someone's desk for the past 13 days. She could not give me a timeline though she said they are TRYING to get them out in 90 days once they are logged in. Did you note the word TRYING! That also means that our countdown clock is still set to ZERO. Our petition does not exist to them until it is logged into their system. Two more weeks up in smoke...

3 comments:

Heather said...

We need to commiserate together. Go take a look at my blog - I found out today that USCIS can not find our home study (which, by the way, was mailed over 4 weeks ago.) I am holding it together right now but I really feel like crying.
Heather O.

Flamingo said...

Try not to feel defeated....God can completely speed this up OR slow this down, no matter what we want or what we do.

Rachel Spence said...

But yours is coming in 60 not 90 so you are still ahead even if you add 13 days because they are entering it in tomorrow!! =) {power of positive thinking}