MG has never had a haircut. That's not to say she hasn't needed one but I just couldn't bring myself to chop off the baby hair. All that pretty hair on top feels original...
The sides fell out (just like her brother) but the pretty hair on top that I clip in a hairbow every day remained. Considering it is so thin and gets stuck in just about anything on her face (syrup, ketchup, boogies, etc.) it was time for a trim. She was not thrilled about the whole experience. J went first and she watched intently to see if it was going to hurt. Then she climbed up in the chair...reluctantly. She never uttered one word in the chair. She did not cry. She did not whine. She just sat there with the most solemn look on her face.
Before...
During...
Discovering the hair glitter...
Getting some "pretty curls in my hair"...
Thank goodness I had a DumDum in my purse or Mr. Patience was going to lose it...
Hannah tried everything to get her to talk to her but she wouldn't say a word...
All done...
Two little people...two haircuts...two dumdums...no smiles...
I discovered after we washed out the "pretty curls in my hair" that she will soon need haircut #2. Next time I won't say "just a little bit" (apparently that means 3 mm). I'm holding out for Main Street Barber Shoppe in a few weeks. Authentic pixie dust is much better than the generic.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
MG's First Haircut...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment