We spent our Halloween doing what we always do...driving around so all of our family can see the cutest spooks in town. They had plenty of loot when the night was over but I have no pictures to prove it. Only one photo of Batman and Cinderella annoying barking at the dog on their great-grandparents porch***.
and one final photo of a VERY exhausted Batman...
TMI: We have no idea how much candy J ingested over the past 24 hrs. Apparently it was a lot considering the gross puddle of nastiness that remains on my carpet. Multiple SpotBot treatments later I can STILL see the remnants of old chocolate. Contrary to our initial thoughts, he did not have a stomach virus. It was the "too much Halloween candy" virus. If you have discovered the key to teaching your children to deposit their "stomach contents" in the john BEFORE they come tell you they need to throw up PLEASE teach me. Otherwise we're going to have a permanent carpet stain right inside our bedroom door. Say it with me... EWWWWWW!
***I should note the dog's name is "McCain". His master happens to be my Papa. I thought all of you politicals out there would get a good chuckle out of that one. He's a "good dog". He used to have a dog named Bill. I'll let you take a guess as to what he thought of that one.***
Friday, October 31, 2008
Our little spooks...
at
6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment