In reference to your previous comment...
Dear Womble Family-
We're sorry. We really loved the picture until we took a closer second and third look and noticed the husband's cellular telephone. If you look at section 28B line 458under the heading "Rules and Regulations" part F in the Parent Qualifications Handbook, you'll notice that it reads "No photographing of communication tools". Therefore, your dossier has been declined. Thank you anyway.
CCAA
hehehe........
Just in case you have forgotten, I happen to have the complete contact information of a very important someone involved in your very important case. Don't make me dig it out and give him a call. Hola J-M-A-C! It's Mommy. Wanna know the REAL reason I was forced against my will to contact you? Hmmm... Oh wait, how was it you ended your comment..."Therefore, your dossier has been declined"
hehehe...
Friday, November 7, 2008
Attention "Anonymous"...
at
10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!!! You just had to go diggin' in your bag full of goodies that you have on me, huh??
Seriously, I'm at your mercy. At least I know that once you contact him I'll have a good week at least to counter your attack. We both know that he's not the quickest cat in the bunch :)
Girls, girls, girls... don't let this adoption stress get to you... HE HE HE. I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment