Thursday, November 20, 2008

a Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes...

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww... Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet picture!
Can't wait to see more.

Cindy said...

perfect photo and title!!!! :)

Cindy said...

Aw, sweet! I'll bet the kids loved their visit to Mickey's House.

Amy said...

Glad your home, I'm sure you had a blast!!! Love your youtube videos too. I'm also glad you found my "secret" blog... I think I will be posting big news really soon.. It has been a crazy day.. and God has been all over it! Glad your home!

Jodee said...

Adorable picture! Can't wait to see more pictures with the Mouse!

Rachel Spence said...

How precious is that picture?!!!

Sonja said...

I love how she has on her princess dress. I guess that's what you do when you're a frilly girl!

lpiccoli said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tagged you. Check out my blog!!!

;-)

Laura