Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 6--Home Sweet Home (for 12 hours)...

We made it home this afternoon after six glorious days at Disney. Plane ride home was brutal but we survived. Suffice it to say MG was NOT happy and she let everyone know it. One of the flight attendants was a real jerk making fun of "the children's choir" over the intercom the last half of the flight. Right before landing, he asked the passengers to "give a round of applause to our children's choir for making our flight so pleasant". (insert googly eyes here) If I could have hit the guy without being thrown into prison for a federal offense, I would have. Of course, as SOON as our plane hit the ground she fell fast asleep (if only she could have done that an hour before). We looked completely ridiculous trying to get carry-ons, backpacks, toys, souvenirs, a very energetic five year old and 30 pounds of dead weight off that plane! I saw more than one person giving us the "glad I'm not you right now" smile. Home Sweet Home (or so we thought)...

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Welcome back!!!!! Can't wait to see the pix!!!!! Are you freaking out that our paperwork is being delivered by Pam and Nancy this week?! The excitement is killing me!!!!!! That and the grande starbucks coffee I am chugging have got me all wound up! ;) Ha! Email me when you get the chance and let me know about the trip!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i wanna see the mouse pics!!!