Sunday, November 30, 2008

Party like a SUPERHERO...

J's 6th Birthday Party: Batman, Superman and Spiderman...
Just lean your head to the right. I have no idea why I can't get this to turn CCW...
Make a wish...
Excuse me little miss, it's not YOUR birthday...
The boy loves him some chocolate...
The first year he has actually taken the time to look at his birthday cards instead of ripping paper first...
Playing cards with Nanny, Ebby and EG...
This year J celebrated his birthday with a family pizza party. I knew that would be his choice since it is his favorite "fun food" on the planet. He received lots of Transformers and Wall-E toys, a new scooter and a MegaRig Space Shuttle. Happy Birthday JTW! You'll always be our little super hero!

1 comment:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

so stinking cute! look at that dude being all sweet with reading his card! cute cupcakes too!