It's that time of year again. The time when Daddy and I start thinking about our family vacation. We had hoped our 2009 vacation would take us half way around the world to meet our daughter. More and more it is not looking like that will happen any time soon.
So, tell me. What is your FAV-O-RITE family vacation spot? I can't wait to read your comments!
Friday, March 13, 2009
What is your FAV-O-RITE family vacation spot?
at
8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Mommy,
I'm a Disney girl at heart but since you went there last year, I'll have to keep thinking. How about a cruise? We love cruises that have really good kid's programs. That way, you and daddy and can have some fun away from the kids! We also love the mountains. How about a winter trip to Colorado. The kids would have a great time skiing! If skiing's not your thing, how about a trip to the sunny beaches of Florida? Our favorite is the Seaside area. Check it out on the internet. It's like a little piece of heaven.
Travel Agent Heather Signing Off. Let me know what you decide.
One of our favorites is Williamsburg, VA. We are history nuts and this time period is a favorite of ours.
We also love cruising. It is warm and relaxing! The cruise companies private islands are the best. Secluded and no pesky people selling stuff.
This year we are probably staying home or not going far. The economy just won't allow it.
Lisa Q
girl - I haven't went on vacay in so long that I don't have a clue what is my favorite place to go!
Lake Tahoe...lots to do as a family. Great place to "get away from it all!"
My favorite vacation spot is somewhere I haven't been before.
As for a favorite vacation spot, I can' say that I have any particular spot. I have been many places, Spain, Florida, Rhode Island, DC, Maryland, South Carolina, Mexico, Jamaica and so on.
When I was a child my parents always took me somewhere different every year. I do like that about vacations. I don't like going to the same place year after year. I like to learn and see new things.
One place I would love to go back to is Mexico. The water was so beautiful. I would like to go back and stay at a resort the next time.
This summer Neil and I are going to DC to educate ourselves!!!! I can't wait. That is our big trip this summer.
So my theory may be different from others. I want to explore the west , do a snow ski trip, visit Texas, and Cali.
So as for now Mexico is top on my list.
Miss you
Andrea
Hmmmmm just returning from Disney in Sept. that might be my fave. But who can really afford to go to Disney...every year? We love Colorado Springs, Colo. Pike's Peak is amazing and then you have the North Pole amusement park. All Christmas all the time. We also loved Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. Ok, I will stop.
We like new places too, but if I had to pick just one it would be THE BEACH anywhere that is warm (e.g. not California!). A great place to visit but not for the beach as far as I'm concerned. Jamaica has a lovely beach at Sandals Whitehouse. Dreaming of gong back there someday! Oh wait, you said FAMILY. Well there is the family version called "Beaches." Have fun planning!
Post a Comment