Monday, April 20, 2009

Loving the Springtime...

I've been holding out hope that our Pre-Approval would arrive so I could unveil the new spring blog design in it's entirety. Unfortunately it hasn't arrived yet and I know you are as tired of looking at snowflakes as I am. Sooooooo...here is the new design minus the face of our little MeiMei --- soon to be revealed once my phone rings with PA. If anyone talks to C2A2 feel free to them I'm waiting not so patiently for their call. :-) Happy Spring everyone!

9 comments:

Sissy said...

Love the new look. I was wondering when you would add your new little one to the header, and it is quite cute.

Jodee said...

I love your spring makeover! I can't wait to see mei mei's face in the header!

Hope you have a great week!

Mommy to Samantha & Madison said...

I love the new look!

Courtney said...

Love the new look... and Mei Mei's "mask". =) Can't wait til you can reveal her sweet face!

Cindy said...

Can't wait to see 3 cuties at the top of your blog!!!!!

Sonja said...

Well isn't that just cutie patootie...some folks get all the talent..

Lori said...

Love the new spring blog! Can't wait to see that cute little face of hers!

Melissa from Puddin Pop Designs said...

Love the new design! 2 cute!!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Your header is adorable! And the ladybug in place of Mei Mei is so sweet. Of course, the real picture will be even better!

~Lynn