Our weekend has been filled with lots of hugs, snuggles and Motrin. On Friday, Little Miss had an unfortunate run in with the "mag-a-deen wack". Unfortunately, the inside of her "wip" and her "vamp-eye toof" didn't play nice during the altercation. One bloody mess and a trip to the Pediatrician later she lived to tell about it. Did you know if you have a LARGE gaping hole on the inside of your lip they won't sew it up unless the puncture goes all the way through? Well, now you do. Her newly acquired speech impediment has made for a few funny moments thanks to the swelling but it hasn't slowed the chatter box. Thankfully no tooth damage--just a monster purple "boo-boo" on the inside and just enough of one on the outside to make people wonder what kind of parents we are. Feel free to leave her get well wishes. She loves to "see me on da tum-pewter" so I know she would love to receive special feel better messages especially for her.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Can you say OUCH?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
I was going to post you a kitten, but your comments are not accepting images. Aw.
Anyway, get well soon!
Praying for a speedy recovery!!
Don't know if I have ever commented before, but I am enjoying your adoption story. A couple in our church brought their precious little girl from China to services this morning for the first time! It was so exciting to to see their prayers fulfilled.
Hey MG - I am so glad you didn't have to get stitches!! I hope you feel better soon.
Awwww, poor little thing!!! But even with a major boo-boo smack dab on her chin she still looks beautiful!!!
Little Miss,
You still look beautiful even with that nasty boo-boo on your sweet face! I'm glad you still have your teeth so you can keep on smilin'.
Get well soon MG! You and AC don't need to be near each other. She has had more boo-boos to her mouth in the past 2 weeks than the boys EVER had. Did ya know that if ya get a deep cut on the outside of your mouth unless there IS a gaping hole they won't do stitches either? yep now ya do....LOL!
Oh Maddie! That is a big boo boo. Ok go ask your mommy for a hug and a kiss? Ok, Did you do it? That is from me! I hope you feel better soon Punkin! Miss you and Love you
Andrea
OUCH! That hurts me! (and just so you know... if the puncture does go through... sometimes they still just use glue)
Feel better "little miss"
Hope you feel better. You still are a very pretty little girl. Tell your brother your Aunt Linda says hi to him also. We all need to really stay in touch. Love all of you.
Aunt Linda
Poor baby!
I just want to say that even if you DO bite all the way through your lip, they still don't stitch it up. Not that Wyatt would know that from bitter experience or anything...
Watching this space for an A...
Post a Comment