Every year the Kindergarten classes put on their own production of the Very Hungry Caterpillar (based upon the book by Eric Carle). This year Wild Man was given the part of {insert dramatic music here} a pickle. That's right. He was a pickle...the best little pickle in all of Kindergarten.
He practiced his lines every day for weeks. "...one pickle...but he was STILL hungry". Here he is in action...
Once the caterpillar turned into a beautiful butterfly the entire Kindergarten sang the chorus of "I Believe I Can Fly". It was really sweet {but all I could picture in my mind was R. Kelly singing in the middle of the corn field--one of those strange memories from my first year of college}.
Searching for us in the crowd...
Take a bow...
The cast of characters (back in the classroom)...
Grammy and Little Miss cheering him on...

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Play...
at
4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment