Monday, June 15, 2009

80 sleeps -- NOT EVEN A PEEP...

If I were the Type A kind I would mention that 80 days equates to 11 weeks 3 days. You know--IF I were THAT kind. The kind who likes to make lists and do the "funky chicken" when a "to do" is crossed off (knowing that SOMEONE cares nothing about my lists). The kind who wants to know if she's going to make it to China before the dreaded month of October when accommodations are limited and Consulate Appointments are sparse. The kind who would love to answer the daily question "When are you and Daddy going to pick up my sister?" with an answer other than "I don't know sweetheart. Not today". Since I'm not THAT kind, OH NO NOT ME, I'll go on about my merry way thinking of happy numbers between 80 and 90. How about 81? 81 is a nice number, isn't it? Or 82? Maybe Day 83 which happens to be Little Miss' 3rd birthday. Day 84 would make it an even 12 weeks........... I'm ready to stop counting. I bet you are ready for me to stop counting too, aren't you?

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, I am ready for you to stop counting, but only because I know how painful the counting is. Prayers for good news this week!
Much love,
Amy

shelley said...

You are good to keep a sense of humor through this waiting. I lost mine around day 100....hopefully you won't get that far.

Lori said...

I hear you. Believe me, I do!

Cheri said...

I'm hoping for good news soon! You are a confusing one since you got PA way after LID. I've seen it affect others' LOA's. Take care!

Cheri

Wife of the Pres. said...

I'm thinking you are getting close. I will tell you that Day 80 was our lucky day, but everyone had passed me by w/ similar stats on day 70. So maybe 90 days or before for you!!! I'm hoping and praying.