This week is VBS and Little Miss happens to be in a class with many of her church and MDO pals. In her honor I made cupcakes to celebrate and left my camera with her teachers. Here are a few from the party on her real birthday.




After VBS and a good nap, the birthday girl chose Mexican for dinner. She enjoyed her favorite Mexican specialties (plain taco and rice). When the servers came out to sing Feliz Cumpleanos (Happy Birthday in Spanish) she was shocked. She was even more dumbfounded when our server painted her face with whipped cream...
but when they all walked away she thought it was hysterical...
Our aspiring photographer was gifted her very own camera so she will stop stealing mine so she can perfect the art of a great capture. She could not have been more excited! Can you tell?
Gifts from the Wild Man...
I can't believe she is already THREE! It seems like yesterday I was praying for a healthy happy well rounded little girl to join our family--dreaming about what she would look like--wondering who she would become. He has answered every prayer ten fold. Happy Birthday Little Miss. I love you.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Celebrating the Birthday Girl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Adorable birthday pictures! The cupcakes look delicious and I love her dress too!
she is so cute! hey...if she likes a guy on the "wild side", i know where she could meet a cute lil' 3 year old man:)
That first picture is priceless! Sweet girl.
Post a Comment