Monday, July 13, 2009

NVC Cable--check!

We just received word from the National VISA Center that our file was cabled to the Consulate in Guangzhou on Friday, July 10. Only 4 more short steps until we board the big bird to China! I think we're going to make it before September 18. OH MY GOODNESS WE ARE GOING TO CHINA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Wuxi Mommy said...

Congratulations on getting through this step!! I'm crossing my fingers that you can get to China before Sept 18th. I hear that the weather in China is most beautiful in the fall! I can't wait to follow your journey to your little angel. It REALLY is goign to happen:)

Kim said...

the ball is definitely rolling!

Ashley said...

Can you hear my WHOOO HOOO from there?

Cindy said...

September 18????!!!!!!!!! Girl, you have got some packing to do!!!! You are going to bring home your daughter!!!!!!!
xoxo

Jodee said...

Whoooo hoooo! That is super great news!

Wife of the Pres. said...

GREAT NEWS!!! Can't wait! I think it will be next month!!