One of the many things on our summer to-do list was to visit the splash fountains at a nearby park. Courtney and her little man Jacob tagged along with us. I was able to snag TWO photos of the three of them together. They were too busy having a blast to smile for pics.


Little Miss taking a rest like the "big girls"...
Jacob funny: Jacob celebrated a birthday over the weekend. He is now the ripe old age of six. For as long as I can remember I have called him "little man". Why? I guess because I tend to call all little people something endearing like that. Today at lunch Jacob quickly informed me he was no longer a little man. He is six years old! Then Wild Man jumped on the bandwagon and both chastised me for calling them "little". Too funny! Our boys are growing up!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
a Splishin and a Splashin...
at
2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment