Friday, August 7, 2009

United Airlines or Continental Airlines miles...

Request: If any of you happen to have United Airlines Mileage Plus miles or Continental One Pass miles and would be interested in transferring them to us we would welcome them with open arms (and a few shouts of joy). Two round trip tickets to China and a one way ticket for MeiMei are not pocket change so every little bit helps. If you have flown either airline in recent years you may have frequent flyer miles in your account that you are unaware. If you know us in real life, feel free to call anytime or email us here. I know this is a long shot but it never hurts to ask. :-)

2 comments:

Cheri said...

We had enough FF miles on United for a round trip for my dh. From what I understand, though, you can only transfer 30,000 miles into an account a year and it is 65,000 points for a round trip ticket. I'm not sure about Continental, though. Check out flyasia.com, sometimes they have great deals. It is also cheaper to fly into Shanghai instead of Beijing. Good luck.

Cheri

Steve n Coco said...

Ooo, I wish I could help you out!! I just checked on my Continental miles and it has been so long since I even LOOKED at that account that I have NOTHING. I tried! Praying you get what you need.