Thursday, December 3, 2009

Give this Christmas Away...

Have you heard this song? You HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG! Press Play and listen to every word. Wait. Don't click away. It takes 4.46 minutes. Go ahead. I'll wait...
I am in love with this song. In LOVE. I am challenging myself to do this very thing--to give this Christmas away. To make this entire holiday about someone else. I have 22 days left to honor this challenge. Who wants to join me? Ready. Set. Go.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Thank you!

Mandee said...

I LOVE it! I shed a few tears listening to it. I hope you don't mind but I am going to post it on my blog too. It describes exactly how I have been feeling the last few days. I'm with you on this challenge!

Sonja said...

Great song! I can't wait to find out where our shoeboxes went this year. Did you know that if you paid for shipping online that you could get a tracking barcode and you'll get emailed when your box reaches it's destination? So exciting!