Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Channeling her inner Mrs. Courtney...

Apparently SOMEONE stole my camera...I discovered this little rendezvous last night...
when I uploaded our pictures from snow day...In the interest of anonymity the culprit shall remain nameless...
but I'm happy to tell you it was a SHE...
and considering WHO was the subject on the opposite side of the camera lens...
and knowing the culprit was a SHE...
I bet you can figure it out...
Obviously she had a very willing model...
who was quite happy to pose...
and ham it up in front of the camera...
I think we have a budding photographer on our hands...
but I also think Mrs. Courtney needs to teach her a thing or two...about spinning the dial off the green box...
Mrs. Courtney (our resident photographer)...I think we're going to need a little assistance over here. Do you teach photography to preschoolers?

5 comments:

Kara said...

FUNNY stuff! Hope you are all enjoying your snow. Since we have none on the ground right now...its official...you have more snow than MA! Enjoy!

Courtney said...

Oh MY! =) I am laughing like there's no tomorrow over here. I love her enthusiasm! The close cropping is cool, and the subject is lovely - but we need to work on the focus a bit, don't we? Ha. =)

I don't know what advice I could give a preschooler, but based on the fingertip in that one image, I'd advise her mommy to clean the lens before using it again. =)

Denise said...

Welcome back to the blogging world my friend...you have been missed! These are hysterical! Hey, it is February....wahooooooo!

Sissy said...

Totally too cute!

Lola Granola said...

Plus look at them TOGETHER!

You have more snow than we do, too, although we did ski today. I think you have ours; I'm glad you're enjoying it!