Tomorrow morning at 10:20 am MeiMei has an appointment with a Pediatric Cardiologist. I didn't blog about it at the time but about two weeks ago she had a "blue spell" that scared the begeebeez out of us. It only lasted about 4-5 minutes but it was long enough to warrant some concern. She wasn't cold, choking or holding her breath. She was breathing just fine but her face gradually turned blue and her hands were blue as blueberries. To our knowledge she has never had any cyanotic spells, but then again, she's only been with us for 6 months of her almost two years of life. Sooo... all that to say, would you keep our sweet MeiMei in your thoughts and prayers in the morning? We would greatly appreciate it. I will try to post tomorrow afternoon when we know more.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Cardiology Appointment Tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
How scary! Count on prayers from the four of us! Hoping and praying all goes well!
Hugs!!!!!!
Holy cow! How scary! I hope her appointment goes well tomorrow. The poor little thing!
YES!!! I will be praying. PLEASE email me if you want to talk. Or call. I will be at VCH tomorrow morning at Dr. K's. Who are you seeing? Email if you want. We see Dr. D.
MAJOR {{{HUGS}}}
Oh no! I will definitely be thinking of you and MeiMei tomorrow morning. (((hugs)))
Amy
Good luck tomorrow. MeiMei is always in my thoughts and prayers.
Much love, Cindy
Yes, I will be praying for sure!!
Wow...that's really scary. Praying that your visit goes well and you soon have some answers!
My thoughts are with you! I haven't checked your website in a while, and I am sooooo upset to see this entry- I hope she's ok.
Melissa and family
oh dear friend. praying for mei-mei!! xo
wow!! that would flip me out too!! hope it's nothing big!
We will be lifting Mei Mei up tomorrow from Texas.
Awww....praying for Mei Mei and you guys too! Let us know!
Post a Comment