












I've had several people email asking for more details about the party. I am happy to share...
Ladybug and Daisy dress: Little Sweetie Boutique
Invitations: poem written and invitation designed by me
Happy Birthday banner: created by using scrapbook paper and ribbon
Party Circles: The TomKat Studio (printed, punched with 2" scallop punch and taped to lollipop sticks by me)
Themed Partyware: Modern Ladybug theme from Swanky Chics (mixed with other solid colored items)
Party Favors: Chinese take out boxes filled with sidewalk chalk and bubbles
Ribbon and scrapbook paper: Hobby Lobby (wait for 50% off sale)
Ladybug accessories: currently in garden section of Hobby Lobby (wait for 50% off sale)
Beverage dispenser: Crate and Barrel a few years ago
Menu (red/black/white/yellow/green):
--Ladybug bites with BBQ and polynesian sauce (chicken bites from Chik-fil-A)
--Polka dot pasta salad (red & yellow peppers, black olives, broccoli, sharp cheddar, Italian dressing)
--Deli Spirals
--Blue corn tortilla chips and salsa
--Ladybugs on a stick (halved strawberries, mini chocolate chips & blueberries on a toothpick)
--Red Twizzlers
--Chocolate cupcakes with white buttercream
--Ladybug sundaes (premade/refrozen: strawberry ice cream sprinkled with mini chocolate chips & Twizzler "antennaes")
I love to plan parties and this one was one of my favorites. If you have more questions feel free to email me. Happy Party Planning!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
The Ladybug Picnic Preview...
at
11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






14 comments:
Mrs. M, I came upon your blog and LOVE how you're documenting all these sweet moments! You go ALL OUT for some birthdays!! It's so awesome and you're an awesome Mommy!
Amanda Earp =)
p.s. Tell Little Miss I miss her SO much on Sunday mornings!
That looks like it was so much fun! I love the decorations and all the ladybug themed things! I hope you all had a great time!
It all looks soooo beautiful! I wish I lived closer! Happy Bithday Mei Mei!
xoxo
wow. That's all I can say. you never cease to amaze me with your attention to details...and how pretty you make everything! Hope she had a wonderful day with so many more birthdays to look forward to! Love you! Laura
Oh Mei Mei,
Grammy is so sorry I could not be there for your birthday celebration. I was so sick and did not want to bring my germs to you or your family and party guest. I will see you soon when all my germs are gone! Love you to moon and back. It looks like you had a beautiful party, mommy did a wonderful job decorating. Love always,
Grammy!
Wow, you did a great job! What a lot of work, but it is gorgeous! I hope she enjoyed it all... gives me some great ideas!
Wow! That was the most adorable ladybug party I've ever seen. You did a lovely job with all the decorations. You've inspired me for my next birthday party. I'm a fellow AWAA blogger and have enjoying your blog for some time. Thanks for posting! Check out my blog at www.gammariellofamily.blogdspot.com
Finally saw the pics! TOO CUTE!! You are the ONLY person I know that would make ladybugs out of strawberries. My parties are so lame.......SO lame.
holy cow woman!! can you come plan my parties? wow! it looks amazing! of course you would only have a $20 budget to work with here:) lol lol
Its all so beautiful! Job well done, Mommy!
I love to plan parties too! I just helped my daughter with a farm theme for her 4 year old triplets. You should go into business!
This is the cutest!
I am SOOOOO impressed! I especially love the ladybug strawberries. I'm glad you had such a great celebration on such a special day. Happy Birthday Mei Mei!
I do have a question - what was the "Happy 2nd Birthday" sign made of? Is it ceramic? Or did you just cut it from some kind of paper? Love it all!
Post a Comment