Monday, March 8, 2010

Temporary Home...

I must have been living under a rock the past few months because I just heard this song. Oh. My. Word. Completely speechless.

Every single verse is beautiful and pertinent to where I seem to be these days. The first verse...a six year old boy in foster care...ummm--that's another story for another day. The second verse...a single Mom and her daughter reminding me of my Mom. The last verse...a sick elderly man reminding me of my Papa. He is still very sick these days and could really use your prayers. Now please excuse me while I find the nearest Kleenex box. They should put warnings on these types of songs. **WARNING: Listen at your own risk**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful song as tears roll down my cheeks this morning. I love her voice but I have never heard this song either. The words are so perfect.