Mommy.
Mommy.
Mom!
Mom-ma?
Moooooooommmmmm-aaaaaaaaahhhhh.
MOMMA!
Can we go to the pool?
Can we have a popsicle?
Can I have some fruit snacks?
Can I have (insert any unhealthy food item here)?
Can we go to the park?
Can I play Wii?
Can I watch TV?
Is it time for snack?
Is it time for lunch?
Is it time for snaaaaacccccckkkkkkk yeeeeetttttt?????
I don't want to pick up my toys.
I don't want to clean up my lunch.
I don't want to take a rest.
I don't want to have quiet reading time.
I don't want to help with laundry.
{Child hits Mommy's broken finger and Mommy wimpers} Child says, "Well, maybe you should move your finger so I don't hit it next time." Ahem...excuse me?
OK, I'm checking out of this lovely Monday of motherhood. Love them and wouldn't trade them for all of Mr. Trump's dinero but they are on their own til Daddy comes home. I am now going to curl up in my closet in the fetal position and suck my thumb. Could someone please notify my children that whining is not allowed on Monday's?
Monday, July 26, 2010
Today...
at
3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Maybe you should move your finger? LOL. Oh my. Yes, I would be hiding in the closet too!
Aahhh, Mondays.
I completely feel your pain! My kids are driving me to drink, and I am counting down the days until school starts! I can't take the lack of structure and late bedtime any more! I will meet you in the closet for a mommy time out!
LOL!!!! I love my little cuties too but I have been there sister!!! I have been there and back!!!! :)
xoxo
Just make sure you have some cold Dr. Pepper and chocolate hiding in there =)
I love this post!
BTW, we just finished up with dinner awhile ago. It was so wonderful to just heat and eat!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More than dinner though, your visit was a real blessing to me. If you see my post on NHBO, know that I didn't mention you there b/c I wrote it mostly a few days ago! Anyway, I really enjoyed chatting and J playing with J was great too. He had a great time and said he wishes they could play together again. Your children are beautiful and so well-behaved. That is always refreshing to hear I know … especially after whiny Mondays!
Hope you found the ChickFilA Ok and made it home w/out too much whining. ;) HUGS!!!!
I love this!!! LOL! Sounds like my house EVERYDAY.
Sorry you had a bad day! I hope the rest of the week is going better for you. :)
Post a Comment